A perfect application of technology, Silder 20 is one of the most innovative developments of Bortoluzzi Sistemi's standard production, typifying the unique nature and individuality of every product manufactured by this company. In short, it is a coplanar sliding system designed to be installed on cupboards, sideboards and wall cabinets.
This extreme versatility is ensured by an opening mechanism that can be installed on the top or underneath the cabinet and it is suitable for a wide variety of different configurations and sizes, with eight full-overlay or inset doors.
The motorised system is an integration to the two-door coplanar sliding mechanism. This system permits electronically moving doors by mean of an initial manual push exercised on the door handles or optionally:
• by means of a remote control
• by exercising a pressure on the door close to the sides (opening)
• Max. weight for each door: 20 kg (Evenly distribute)
• Width: min. 600 mm, max. 1500 mm
• Height: max. 1200 mm
• Thickness: min. 18 mm, max. 45 mm (include handle)
• Door vertical adjustment: ±4.5 mm
• Door horizontal adjustment: ±3 mm