Eclipse is a pocket door system with smooth lateral assisted positive opening and cushioned soft-close movements, which are controlled by a safety device. Eclipse can be used throughout the house, in kitchen furniture and utility rooms in which these are washing machines and dryers.
The mechanism is based on Bortoluzzi Sistemi patented technology that guarantees smooth and perfectly balanced movements with no discontinuity.
Eclipse is available as a stock unassembled mechanism with the height of the door between 1900 mm and 2500 mm profiles that can be cut to length. Eclipse is also available partially assembled with the height of the door between 1900-2200 mm high.
• Max. weight for each door: 30 kg (Evenly distribute)
• Width: min. 400 mm, max. 900 mm
• Height: min. 1550 mm, max. 2500 mm
• Thickness: min. 18 mm, max. 30 mm
• Door vertical adjustment: +4/-1 mm
• Door horizontal adjustment: ±2 mm
• Door front adjustment: ±4 mm
• Assisted door extraction movement
• Soft closing and soft opening buffer