The latest development is the new striker plate for magnetic catches. Striker plates are mounted on the door. Usually made of ferrous material, they allow the magnetic catch to keep the door closed.
The new Salice striker plate is inserted into the door and it is itself magnetic. Catch magnetism and striker plate magnetism considerably increase the holding strength of the door against the cabinet side, thus solving the problem of the limited holding strength of the various catches available on the market.
A further unique feature of the new striker plate is its adjustability. The depth adjustment feature enables precise alignment between the door and the magnetic catch and can compensate for possible bowing of the door.
DPMB3891 Release Device
• Position of the DPM is the point of pressure on the door
DPAB3891 Release Device
• Used to increase the magnetic holding strength
• A must to use with the DPM
• Position at any point along the opening edge of the door
DP80SNB Plastic Adapter for Release Device
• To be fixed with wood screws 7.5 x 3.2 mm drilling
• Dia.: 10 mm
• Length: 40 mm
• Retaining catch with adhesive: 20 x 14 mm
• Colour: Beige