The 'Dial Lock' with Fixcode offers advantages for long-term private and commercial users or for temporary usage, such as project teams working together in the office for a definite period. The code can be freely selected by the respective user for an undefined period of time. In contrast to the Freecode, the Fixcode is entered only once for opening, so that the furniture is locked without entering the code again. Reprogramming for a change of user is just as fast and easy, as specifying user groups.
• Four digit dial combination lock for individual codes
• Code scramble function to prevent skimming of personal code
• Setting of code in open position through programming switch
• Set and change personal code without any additional tools
• Service cylinder for emergency opening
• 10 different standard service keys available, extendable up to 500
• Code finding from the rear by means of codefind-needle
• Right hand, left hand and vertical versions (Dial Lock for Cam) available
• Solutions for hinge, lift and tambour doors, pedestals and lateral file cabinets
• One universal version for various materials.
Steel: 1 mm - 8 mm Thickness
Glass: 1 mm - 8 mm Thickness
Wood: 15 mm - 21 mm Thickness