The Slider M35/M50 is a versatile sliding mechanism for cabinet and wardrobe doors. The Slider systems can support medium to large sized doors up to 50 kg in weight. The M35 is designed for cabinets and the M50 for bedroom wardrobes. Applied to the top panel of the structure, these sliders can be used to create single or two door cabinets and wardrobes, the major benefit of system being the smooth and silent movement of the doors. Each door is equipped with a decelerating system that softens both the opening and closing phase.
The mechanism also features a new front cover, which can be customised to meet the client's preferences. The standard M50 can be adapted to fit structures up to 200 mm wider than the mechanism.
Optional (M35 only)
The motorised system is an integration to the two-door coplanar sliding mechanism. This system permits electronically moving doors by mean of an initial manual push exercised on the door handles or optionally:
• by means of a remote control
• by exercising a pressure on the door close to the sides (opening)
• Max. weight for each door: (M35) 35 kg, (M50) 50 kg (Evenly distribute)
• Width: (M35) min. 600 mm, max. 2000 mm, (M50) min. 800 mm, max. 2000 mm
• Height: (M35) max. 2200 mm, (M50) max. 3000 mm
-With upper adjusters recessed: min. 18 mm, max. 45 mm
-With surface mounted upper adjusters: min. 18 mm, max. 40 mm
• Door vertical adjustment: ±5 mm
• Door horizontal adjustment: ±3.5 mm